- Remembrance Day - well, not quite a 'favourite', but it is very important to me. This year I wore my poppy with pride and had a quiet two minute silence on my own in the office on Thursday. Cardy went to a small service at the war memorial in Docklands. My Dad is a veteran so it has a lot of personal significance.
- Pukifee - I never thought that I'd ever like a BJD this small, but I've been overcome with Pukifee admiration. I'm especially fond of Luna and Zoe. So cute!
- Our new lampshades - I'm slightly embarrassed to say that although we've been living here since January, we have only just found lampshades that we liked for our living room. No more naked lightbulbs for us!
- Peep Show - during the week myself and Cardy like to watch one of our many TV series DVDs. This week we have got through the first series of Peep Show. Alan Johnson - what a legend. But remember, there's man love and there's business love, and never the twain shall meet.
- My sturdy umbrella - it's been foul outside this week and my umbrella has blown inside out a few times, but it's still going strong. We salute you little brolly. We salute you.
Friday, 12 November 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment