- Pancakes! - I love this time of year, pancakes ahoy! I'm all about lemon and sugar, yum!
- Sugardoll's shop - I had a little shoot with some of my Sugardoll clothes today. They're so well made and the designs are so cute.
- Lunchtime Wagamama - what more can I say?
- The office pub quiz - so my team came last and most of the questions were circa the 60s, but it was still great fun!
- Having my old bedspread back - Mum came down last weekend and brought my old spreadsheet with her. It's so gorgeous and makes the bedroom look so much cosier.
Sunday, 19 February 2012
The light this afternoon was glorious, so I took some photos of Juno and Naomi in their sort-of-matching sweaters from Sugardoll. Plus some portraits, just because.
Sunday, 12 February 2012
- Figma - having seen how amazing Cardy's Hatsune Miku Figma is, I decided to treat myself to two figures that I've been admiring for a while. Miku is now joined by Drossel von Flügel and Black Rock Shooter. Photos next weekend!
- Camera Bag II - I saw this in the app store last weekend and thought I would give it a try. For around £20 it was definitely worth it. I used it to process the Miku photos I took last week and found it extremely easy to use.
- Hazelnut coffee - absolutely gorgeous, especially in winter when you want a bit of variety in your hot drinks.
- Garbage gig tickets - hell yeah! Excitement!
- Lighter evenings - it's now not pitch black when I leave the office. I'm looking forward to bright, sunny evenings with good light for photos!
Monday, 6 February 2012
Cardy bought the Hatsune Miku Append figma last week and oh my word I. am. in. love.
The detail is stunning for such a small figure - she's only about 14cm tall. I've just received the Black Rock Shooter and Drossel figma, so they'll have some camera time this weekend.
Oh, and now I want mint green hair.
- Have 25% of my super secret knitting project done.
- Get back into taking photos with my proper camera every weekend.
- Continue with my physiotherapy no matter how awkward or painful it might be, especially the silly balancing thing.