- Pancakes! - I love this time of year, pancakes ahoy! I'm all about lemon and sugar, yum!
- Sugardoll's shop - I had a little shoot with some of my Sugardoll clothes today. They're so well made and the designs are so cute.
- Lunchtime Wagamama - what more can I say?
- The office pub quiz - so my team came last and most of the questions were circa the 60s, but it was still great fun!
- Having my old bedspread back - Mum came down last weekend and brought my old spreadsheet with her. It's so gorgeous and makes the bedroom look so much cosier.
Sunday, 19 February 2012
black & white.
written by S. at 20:52 0 comments
about black rock shooter, collections, drossel, figma, photography
same sweater, different flavours.
The light this afternoon was glorious, so I took some photos of Juno and Naomi in their sort-of-matching sweaters from Sugardoll. Plus some portraits, just because.
written by S. at 20:45 0 comments
about BJD, collections, dolls, Juno, Naomi, photography
Sunday, 12 February 2012
- Figma - having seen how amazing Cardy's Hatsune Miku Figma is, I decided to treat myself to two figures that I've been admiring for a while. Miku is now joined by Drossel von Flügel and Black Rock Shooter. Photos next weekend!
- Camera Bag II - I saw this in the app store last weekend and thought I would give it a try. For around £20 it was definitely worth it. I used it to process the Miku photos I took last week and found it extremely easy to use.
- Hazelnut coffee - absolutely gorgeous, especially in winter when you want a bit of variety in your hot drinks.
- Garbage gig tickets - hell yeah! Excitement!
- Lighter evenings - it's now not pitch black when I leave the office. I'm looking forward to bright, sunny evenings with good light for photos!
written by S. at 19:18 0 comments
about collections, figma, food, Garbage, gigs, Hatsune Miku, music, photography, this week, winter
Monday, 6 February 2012
our first figma.
Cardy bought the Hatsune Miku Append figma last week and oh my word I. am. in. love.
The detail is stunning for such a small figure - she's only about 14cm tall. I've just received the Black Rock Shooter and Drossel figma, so they'll have some camera time this weekend.
Oh, and now I want mint green hair.
written by S. at 20:55 0 comments
about collections, dolls, figma, Hatsune Miku, photography
- Have 25% of my super secret knitting project done.
- Get back into taking photos with my proper camera every weekend.
- Continue with my physiotherapy no matter how awkward or painful it might be, especially the silly balancing thing.
written by S. at 20:48 0 comments
about crafts, February, knitting, monthly goals, photography, physiotherapy
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)