- Kensington and Chelsea's Christmas decorations - I have never seen such pretty decorations. They've attached little Christmas trees to the top of the lampposts and iridescent stars have been suspended above the streets, casting purple and green reflections on the white buildings. Even the shops have put up their own beautiful displays. Beautiful.
- The 'local' - the girls took me to the local pub for lunch today and we ate toasties in front of a proper fire. We all felt a bit drowsy when we got back to the office.
- Desigual's 'MULA' jacket - so cute! I especially like the star detail on the collar and the asymmetrical buttons. And at 30% it's almost a bargain...
- Homemade flapjacks - I did some baking on Monday and it seems have gone down well with Cardy. If anything the flapjacks have got better since I made them. Yummy!
- My new bag from Sakura Urban - I've been a huge fan of Sakura Urban on Etsy for a long time and I'm so happy to finally own a piece of her work. She's going to be making me a bigger bag for everyday, but I am really enjoying my small poppy bag. The quality of just astonishing.
Friday, 19 November 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment