- Skate Attack in North London - when I decided that I was going to be joining the LRG Rec League I searched for a shop in London that would be able to kit me out. I tried one of the recommended skate shops in Central London but they hadn't even heard of the training skates I was after. So I decided to travel that little bit further and go to Skate Attack in Southgate. Myself and Cardy went on Saturday as he had decided to get his own skates after watching the bout. He now has all the gear he needs including a swanky pair of Diablos, and I ordered some Vandals which arrived at work this morning. I'm really looking forward to trying them out tomorrow!
- My fingerless gloves - we've had some really bitter mornings this week so I've been glad to have my gloves with me. I'm going to have to find some proper gloves for when it gets really cold though.
- Buying my lunch in the morning - four words: pecan and maple yumyum.
- Sitting by the radiator at work - pretty self explanatory really!
- Roehampton hospital - I'm so glad that I'm lucky enough to be in the postcode range for Roehampton. They really are amazing.
Friday, 22 October 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment