- My new iPhone - I've never even had a contract phone before, so getting an iPhone was a huge step. I'm really glad I made the leap. i've already been in contact with people much more than I would've usually. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful geeky friendship.
- The Hipstamatic app - I'm not ashamed to admit that this was one of the reasons for getting the iPhone over other SmartPhones on the market. I would love to be able to take my DSLR everywhere with me, but it isn't going to happen. This will be a great toy to take everywhere with me and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do. I've already started a 365 project.
- The arrival of Autumn - while I do appreciate that summer bring sunshine, lazy days in the park and a brilliant excuse to eat copious amounts of ice cream, I'm not really a huge fan. If I had to pick I would have to say that Autumn is my favourite season. Burnished leaves, layered clothing and fuzzy scarves, it doesn't get any better.
- hine on Etsy - I remember finding hine's Etsy store a number of years ago due to the cult status of her camera camera cases. I've recently treated myself to one of her iPhone cases and a Holga style purse that is meant for a digital camera but will serve as my make-up bag. I'm stupidly thrilled to finally own some of her work.
- Douglas Coupland's Girlfriend in a Coma - Coupland is up there in my top five authors, and Girlfriend in a Coma and Microserfs are my favourite books of his. I try to get everyone reading Coupland, I think it would make the world a better and more beautiful place.
Friday, 1 October 2010
written by S. at 19:09
about autumn, Douglas Coupland, Etsy, Hipstamatic, iPhone, life, literature, photography, this week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment