- Going to visit the kittens - oh my word they are absolutely precious. 8th February can't come soon enough.
- Game of Thrones - M and I started watching this on Monday and we're already on season two. I think I can safely say we're hooked.
- Early nights - we're both trying to be good at the moment by going to bed earlier than usual. I'm really not a morning person, especially at this time of year when it's so dark when I wake up, so anything that helps me feel a bit more perky in the morning can only be a good thing.
- Blueberries in my morning cereal - I'm trying to shift a bit of weight at the moment, and I've found that a handful of cereal with some blueberries is a great way to start the day.
- bluebellgray fabrics - they are current selling some duvet sets by bluebellgray on John Lewis and I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to resist. Absolutely gorgeous colours.
Sunday, 19 January 2014
written by S. at 23:11
about cats, fabrics, food, Game of Thrones, healthy eating, this week, TV
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment