- My new haircut - what's the point of getting your ears pierced again if your hair constantly covers them up? So the hair had to go. Simple.
- My antique Mexican pendant - my parents picked this up in Vancouver when they were on their recent travels and I love it to bits. It's turquoise mounted on silver with a silver, copper and bronze Aztec design. I'm going to have to get some mixed metal earrings to go with it.
- Labradorite - as the boy doesn't wear jewellery (*snerk*) my parents brought back a piece of this from Canada. It's gorgeous, a glossy black slab with flecks of peacock blue and gold.
- Uniqlo t-shirts - I think I may live in these in the autumn and winter, layered with jumpers.
- Haim - as I've mentioned before, I think Haim are going to feature heavily on my soundtrack for the summer, when the summer actually gets started that is.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion - I first heard of this series when Pullip released their Rei and Asuka dolls but hadn't ever checked it out. Until I heard that it involved mechas. We've been watching it online and I am in love. I think it's my new anime addiction.
- Tourmaline - I love pink and green jewellery so I think I'm going to have to add some tourmaline to my collection. I'm eyeing up this watermelon tourmaline piece on Etsy, I think it may be a post-birthday treat.
- figma Inori Yuzuriha - I know you shouldn't judge an anime by its action figure, but I think I may have to check out Guilty Crown!
- Gemagenta on Etsy - I've been eyeing up several pieces in this lovely shop, especially this lingerie inspired ring. Her work is so detailed and delicate.
- This sweet online paper doll game - I can't get over how adorable this is, the textures are gorgeous.
Post a Comment