- Go up to Cambridgeshire to see the folks. I haven't been up since Christmas.
- Start to sort out my wardrobe.
- Try a ramen recipe from the Wagamama cookbook.
- I'm completely in love with my new sewing machine, it's everything I wanted it to be. It's making my current project a lot easier to manage.
- I feel like I'm getting stronger every day, although I need to improve my flexion.
- I know I spent a good few weeks at home with not much to do, but I wasn't really feeling up to watching The Guild. Perhaps I need to book myself a self-indulgent day off work and watch it while I sew.
Post a Comment