- The new year - I know that some people feel a bit flat at this time of year, Christmas is over and we still have a few months of winter to get through, but I actually relish the feeling of starting with a clean slate.
- Joel Dewberry's Notting Hill collection - honestly, designer fabric is to me what crack is to an addict. Love the stuff. And this collection is pretty special. I think I can hear the cogs in my mind whirring with crafty ideas.
- Steak and chips - there's nothing quite as satisfying as a well seasoned and well cooked chunk of meat. I made us celebration steak yesterday to mark three years since we moved in together, and three years since I moved to London.
- Star Wars Scalextric - yes, this actually exists. I think the 'Battle of Endor' set is my favourite.
- The school holidays - my morning bus journey to work has been blissfully quiet this week.
Sunday, 6 January 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment