- Reaching 100 posts! - this is my 100th post! It's taken me long enough. I hope it's all killer and no filler.
- 64 Colors' Nature Spirits Dunny - I managed to score both of the 64 Colors 2011 Dunny on eBay. They're making me very happy this week.
- Desigual's Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection - Desigual have released photos of some of their new collection. I already have a wishlist.
- The Killing - we watched the first two episodes on Thursday and I was very impressed. It doesn't have the usual flash of American crime shows, it looks very stripped back. I guess it's because it's Danish, it has that stripped back realism that I've seen in Scandinavian productions.
- London Rollergirls Season Championship - we spend most of yesterday in Earls Court watching the Championship play offs. A huge congratulations to everyone involved, it was a brilliant event. The Storm Troopers doing the rounds were amazing too!
Sunday, 10 July 2011
written by S. at 10:58
about clothing, collections, Desigual, Dunny, London Rollergirls, roller derby, this week, TV, urban vinyl
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment