- The three day week - I don't know if I could do it all the time as I actually quite like working and having a routine, but it was very good having a three day week due to the mega bank holiday weekends.
- Having a tidy flat - we've had a bit of a spring clean and the flat is looking really great. I love it when everything looks fresh and tidy and there isn't any clutter.
- Kick Ass - we finally got this on DVD (and I got IDed in the process - rather embarrassing!) and we were not disappointed. Hit Girl is my new hero. Cardy bought me the graphic novel for Christmas so it's my current bedtime reading.
- My friend's roller derby blog - she's working on a book and has started a blog telling the story of her trials and tribulations as a trainee roller girl. Well worth a read!
- Fire and Stone in Covent Garden - Peking duck pizza, need I say more?
Monday, 2 May 2011
written by S. at 21:43
about bank holidays, blogs, Cardy, Christmas, film, flat, food, graphic novel, Kick Ass, roller derby, spring, this week
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment