- Living with Cardy - yesterday marked a year since myself and Cardy loved in together. I remember people telling me how hard it was adjusting to living with someone and how I should prepare myself for endless arguments, but I'm delighted to be able to say that their warnings weren't necessary.
- Feeling productive - I know it may sound a little masochistic, but I've actually really enjoyed going back to work after having time off over Christmas and New Year. I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm a morning person but I do really like getting up, going to work and coming home in the evening feeling like I've achieved something. I find it quite hard to get motivated when I'm at home on a dull and dim day, I think I'm solar powered.
- Our John Lewis bed linen - shortly before I moved out my mum bought me a set of bed linen from John Lewis that she knew I was rather fond of. We put them on the bed for the first time the other day and oh my WORD I'm in heaven!
- The Mac App Store - downloadable applications for Mac? Yes please! Very exciting.
- Cardy's Wacom tablet - I bought Cardy a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet for Christmas and seeing as he's such a lovely boyfriend he's been letting me have a go. I downloaded Sketchbook Pro from the new Mac App Store and although I'n not the greatest artist I can't deny that I've had an awful lot of fun!
Friday, 7 January 2011
written by S. at 18:16
about art, Cardy, domestic bliss, drawing tablet, house stuff, John Lewis, London, MacBook, moving out, this week, work
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment