- Snow - yes, it leads to slippery pavements and the trains can't run, but it's white, fluffy, sparkly goodness and I had a jolly good time prancing about in our snowy front garden this evening. And this is coming from someone who didn't even get any time off work due to the stuff. So stop with the snow hate!
- Pesto in toasties - we cracked out the toasted sandwich machine at work today and made pesto, cheese, ham and onion toasties. I think I may have a new addiction.
- Unexpected curry - my Dad was meant to be staying with us on Thursday evening and was going to pay his board with Chinese food, but a combination of snow and a headache meant his trip was cancelled. We ended up going to the Indian takeaway on the corner and feasted on curry. All in all a good evening.
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - now we've got our second hand PS2 up and running we're finally able to play the games that Cardy has been gathering for the past year. At the moment one of our favourite evening past times is playing Broken Sword, and not only for the childish innuendo about George's tool. It's nice to be playing a game that isn't just about running about shooting stuff (although that is rather fun, especially TimeSplitters 2).
- Not breaking any bones in roller derby - there was a horrible moment in this Saturday's practise where I thought I'd had my first serious derby related injury. I'm a bit bruised, but nothing's broken. What a relief!
Friday, 3 December 2010
written by S. at 22:00
about food, gaming, PlayStation 2, roller derby, snow, this week, winter
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Starla's Dad says: "It was a bit more than a headache I'll have you know!" Lots of virus crap going around at work...ReplyDelete