- My new job - I'm enjoying having more of a career focus and the people in my department are really warm and welcoming.
- Wagamama's Ginger Chicken Udon - I'm sure they've changed the recipe. I had it for lunch on Tuesday and although it's always been lovely it tasted particularly divine.
- Grey suit trousers - I've only ever had black trousers before for work but I'm really taken with my new grey and purple trousers from Next. It's nice to have something a bit different.
- Dune by Christian Dior - my Dad picked me up a bottle of Dune years ago on a trip to the States. I don't know he did it, but he managed to select a scent that works really well with my skin. Cardy commented on me smelling good which is always a positive!
- Sleep - after a full week's work after an extended holiday I'm in love with my bed.
Friday, 17 September 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment