- Trikky by Kidrobot - I've been tempted to have a go at customising one of these for a while so I picked one up this week. Now I just need to decide what to do with it!
- My new skating gear - I start training with the London Roller Girls rec league tomorrow. I'm feeling slightly apprehensive but I'm really excited!
- Lego Mind Storms - Cardy has splurged and bought this fancy robot kit from Lego. So far we've built a robot that can shoot things and a robot that can boogie. Cardy has a grand plan to turn it into a prototype Tachikoma. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
- Futurama Season Four - Futurama at it's best is absolutely magnificent. And I really want Lela's hair.
- My Archaic Smile t-shirts - my Mum posted some of my old t-shirts up to me so I can wear them when I skate. I don't think they're quite 'me' anymore, but they'll be perfect for when I'm wearing all my gear.
Friday, 3 September 2010
written by S. at 09:33
about clothing, Futurama, Ghost in the Shell, Kidrobot, Lego, roller derby, this week, TV, urban vinyl
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment